- The Hetrick Center is now a proud SilverSneakers partner! Enroll at no additional cost with your SilverSneakers member ID number.
- Did you know? Members of the SilverSneakers program can enroll at The Hetrick Center at no additional cost. Your membership includes access to our gym equipment and basic amenities at our Middletown location.
- To learn more about the program, visit SilverSneakers.com
Direct Access allows our physical therapists to perform a comprehensive evaluation, as well as treat you without a physician referral (up to 30 days.) Our Billing Department will verify that your insurance will cover this service, prior to your appointment.
What Does This Mean For You?
- Timely access and treatment for a speedy recovery.
- Reduction in financial costs.
- Gives you the ability to choose where you would like to receive physical therapy.
Read more: Direct Access
The Hetrick Center Team would like to thank you all for voting us to the 2015 Readers’ Choice Award.
Moving forward in the New Year, we will continue our dedication to our patients, providing the ultimate patient experience and care.
We want to take the time to thank all of our patients entrusting our providers and staff with your needs.
We’d appreciate your support for Harrisburg Magazine’s Simply the Best 2016. Cast your vote HERE. Deadline for voting is April 15, 2016. Thanks for your support!
Dear Valued Patient:
We are pleased to announce that Drs. Scott and Mary Colman have purchased The Hetrick Center from Dr. Paul Hetrick. This acquisition officially took place on December 8, 2015. The new ownership, operating as The Colman Center, P.C., will continue to do business as The Hetrick Center; thus, ensuring that we will continue the excellent name brand each of you have helped us create in Central Pennsylvania.
Dr. Hetrick is not retiring; he will continue to serve patients in the same capacity that he has for the last 38 years. He remains passionate about patient care. He’s excited to continue providing innovative and quality patient care. Dr. Hetrick will transition his day-to-day business management responsibilities to the Colman’s, allowing his full effort and focus to remain on serving his patients.