Available at any of our locations
- Accommodators: Orthotic used to assist in stabilizing the feet to allow proper mechanics in walking and standing. This helps to decrease pelvic, low back, knee, ankle, foot pain and dysfunction.
- Biofreeze®: A topical analgesic that is used as a fast-acting, long-lasting pain reliever. Biofreeze® can be used to help relieve pain caused by sore muscles, muscles strains, arthritis, and pain in the neck, back, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles.
- Braces: Used for the support of the spine, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles. The brace is used to provide stabilization to the inflamed or painful area of complaint.
- Cervical Support Pillows: Designed to provide restful, comfortable sleep with proper neck support, allowing for sufficient stabilization of the normal cervical curve.
- Chiro Flow® Waterbase Pillows: Proper neck support can help relieve pain and discomfort. Water is added to the pillow for variable resistance.
- Exercise Balls: Used to develop overall control and strength of the core muscles. The exercise ball helps with improving low back mobility, balance and stability, proprioception and developing postural awareness and strength.
- Thera Bands: Elastic thera bands which come in different colors indicating different levels of resistance to improve muscular strength, endurance, range of motion and promote flexibility.
- Gift Cards: The perfect gift for a friend or family member is to tell them you care by providing them a gift card to be used towards massage therapy, gym membership, a visit with a personal trainer or towards nutritional supplements.
- Heating Pads: Can be used to manage pain by warming a part of the body. Heat causes dilation of blood vessels, improving the nutrient flow to the area and promoting relaxation.
- Heel Gel Cups: Provide shock prevention and are softer, lighter, and more resilient than standard heel cup material. Heel gel cups are useful in preventing heel sores.
- Heel Lifts: Shoe insert designed to restore proper balance of weight by assisting in correcting a leg length discrepancy. This can help reduce low back and pelvic dysfunction and pain.
- Gym Memberships: Joining The Hetrick Center Gym allows individuals to have full access to cardio, weightlifting, and band resistance exercise equipment. Working out in our health care facility adds to the workout experience by having trained professionals on staff to ensure exercises are being done properly, answer questions gym members may have about stretches or exercises, and provide progressive exercise ideas to keep your gym program interesting and moving forward.
- Handmaster: This unique exercise ball is designed to improve grip strength, muscle balance of the hand, and speed and stamina of the hand. What makes this piece of equipment unique is that it is small, easy to use, and works all of the muscles in the hand.
- Heat/Ice Packs: These unique heat/ice packs can be used to cool or heat a specific body part.
- Leg Spacer®: This positioning support cushion helps reduce pressure and strain on the low back, knees and ankles.
- Lumbar Support Cushion: Provides low back support while driving, sitting or resting. Easy to use with any chair to help you maintain good posture.
- Nutritional Supplements: We carry a complete line of whole food supplements from Standard Products supplements/liquid formulas from Medi Herb. We carry Fish oils, Joint Support, and other supplements from Anabolic Laboratories. We also carry supplements from Carlson's, Nutriwest, and Life Force.
- Orthotic Products: These custom made orthotics are specialized shoe inserts used to help severe heel pain, shin splints, flat feet and some types of knee or hip pain. Analysis of foot structure, gait analysis and functional activities can benefit from custom made orthotics.
- Overhead Pulleys: Helps to increase range of motion of the shoulder and scapula.
- Over-the-door Traction Units: Commonly used to decompress the neck to relieve pain related to muscle spasms and pain from pinched nerves in the neck.
- Sissle® Sitfit®: Inflatable disc that can be used for low back exercises, lumbar stabilization and lower extremity kinesthetic exercises to improve proprioception.
- Tens Units: Portable electrical stimulation units that can be rented or purchased. The tens unit is used to decrease pain and promote healing.
- Tens Pads: To be used with the portable electrical stimulation units.
- Wellness Programs: This is a great option for patients who would otherwise be unable to have Physical Therapy covered by insurance. Through the wellness program you and your Therapist can discuss treatment options specialized to meet your needs.
Please call any of our offices or stop in for more information on products
Connect with the Hetrick Center for information and assistance.